Monday 25 February 2013

About me

Just to give you a little background info - My name is Jamie McNamee, I have a wonderful wife Samantha, and two amazing children Evie & Alfie. We moved to a quiet part of Mid Wales last summer. Now that we have a bit of space, and with the ridiculous cost of food these days, we decided that growing as much of our own produce as possible is the way forward.

The biggest problem, is my vegetable growing knowledge is limited to what I've picked up from books, and a few episodes of Gardeners World, So it should be eventful at least. Anything I learn along the way I will share with you, and I would love to hear from you to point out when I'm doing something wrong. Or even on the few occasions that I manage to get something right!

So if you would like to follow my journey through the gardening world, I would love to have you on board & I look forward to hearing from you all. I will try to post as many pictures as I can along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment